Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Design Phase and Proofs

Today, I recieved an email from the publishing company with my interior proofs of my book and the cover proofs for both the paperback and hardback books. I have some minor tweaks I would like to make on the cover, but overall, I am very happy with the graphics. I think the cover reflects the book much better than the cover of my first book.

Now starts the process of changing the back cover copy of the book to be stronger and then I have to proof the interior of the book. I can make up to fifty changes free, but I feel strongly that I will not have that many changes. This book has been edited much better than my first one to date. I am happy with the package, although, I feel that the price is still too high. I cannot wait to post the graphics, but not until I have the final copy.

Thanks for stopping by...

Mark O. Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment